The Philips steam iron Azur Performer Plus combines powerful performance with ease of use. The Built-In calc container for effective calc removal for long lasting steam performance, Auto steam control and T-ionicGlide soleplate.
Fast and powerful performance
• 2600W for fast iron heat up
• Steam output of up to 50 g/min for better crease removal
• Steam boost up to 220 g to remove toughest creases
Easy gliding on all fabrics
• T-ionicGlide: our best 5-star rated soleplate
• Built-In calc container collects calc during ironing
• Self-Clean for effective calc removal
• Auto Steam Control for the right steam for each garment
• Optimal weight for easier manoeuvrability over your garments
• Triple precision tip for optimal control and visibility
T-ionicGlide is our best gliding and scratch-resistant, 5-star rated soleplate with integrated Titanium-Oxide layer.
2600W for fast heat up
With the 2600W the Azur Performer Plus steam iron will heat up very fast and give a powerful performance to deliver suberb ironing results.
Steam up to 50 g/min
Continuous steam output of up to 50 g/min gives you the perfect amount of steam to efficiently remove all creases.
Auto Steam Control
Auto Steam Control takes away your worry for selecting the amount of steam you need. Just select the temperature for the garments you’re ironing and off you go.
Built-In calc container
Our specially designed and built-in calc container collects calc particles during ironing. The Self Clean process flushes the calc out of the iron to maintain consistent ironing performance day after day.
In addition to the built-in calc container, the self-clean function of your soleplate will remove the most stubborn calc. A clean soleplate will improve your steam performance and ironing results.
•Water tank capacity: 300 ml
•Power cord length: 2 m
•Steam boost: 220 g
•Continuous steam output: 50 g / min
•Power: 2600 W
•Safety auto off
•Descaling and cleaning: Built-in calc container, Self clean