The smaller brush head size of the Philips Sonicare H6023 electric toothbrush heads helps you easily maneuver the brush to focus on hard-to-reach areas.
Thorough clean feeling in your mouth
• Angled, radial-trimmed bristles expands the area covered
• Contoured bristles fit the natural shape of your teeth
• Brush head design maximizes sonic motion
Easy to maneuver to focus on hard-to-reach areas
• Small brush head size helps you focus in tight places
Designed to optimize performance
• Reminder bristles ensure you are getting an effective clean
A brush head that fits multiple handles
• Snap-on brush head
Angled radial-trimmed bristles
The curved surface area created by angled, radial- trimmed bristles helps maintain contact with the surfaces of the teeth and gums as the brush head pivots, covering a larger surface area without increasing the size of the brush head.
These Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush bristles are trimmed in a contoured pattern to fit the natural shape of teeth. The peaks and valleys along the length of the brush head are ergonomically designed to follow teeth topography and fit in between teeth so you\’re less likely to miss places when you brush.
Reminder bristles let\’s you know when to replace the brush head. After three months of normal use bristles exhibit fatigue, and brush heads are less effective. Replace your brush heads every 3 months.
Small brush head
The contoured bristle design on a smaller surface cleans as thoroughly as other Sonicare brush heads while allowing you to reach problem areas your dentist may have pointed out. This design helps you reach and focus on tight places where plaque and stains can hide.
• Suitable for these models: HX3110, HX6511, HX6711, HX6993
• Operating time: For optimal results, a new brush head is recommended every three months.
• Replacement: Reminder Bristles fade when a replacement is needed.