Makes your ironing easy and effective with lots of continuous steam and the non-stick soleplate soleplate makes your gliding easier. With comfort iron the ironing job is now made simpler.
Easily removes creases
• Power up to 2000 W enabling constant high steam output
• Steam boost up to 90 g
• Continuous steam up to 25 g/min for better crease removal
• A fine spray evenly moistens the fabric
• Easy gliding on all ironable garments
• Calc clean slider to easily remove scale out of your iron
Easy to start ironing
• Triple precision tip for optimal control and visibility
• Large water tank 220ml and convenient water filling
• Bigger temperature dial for easier temperature adjustment
• Drip-stop system keeps your garments spotless while ironing
Non stick soleplate
The soleplate of your Philips Steam Iron is coated with a special non-stick layer for easy gliding performance on all ironable garments.
Drip stop system
Drip-Stop system lets you iron delicate fabrics at low temperatures without having to worry about stains from water droplets.
Steam boost up to 90g
The iron’s 90 g steam boost enables you to easily remove even the most stubborn creases.
Continuous steam up to 25g/min
Continuous steam up to 25 g/min for better crease removal
Calc clean slider
Philips Steam Iron can be operated with normal tap water and the calc clean slider makes it easy to remove any built-up scale out of your iron. To maintain the performance of your Philips steam iron, you should use this scale clean function once a month when using normal tap water.
•Continuous steam output: 25 g/min
•Steam boost: 90 g
•Water tank capacity: 220 ml
•Power: 2000 W
•Soleplate: Non-Stick soleplate
•Steam tip: Yes
•Drip stop: Yes
•Reaching tricky areas: Triple precision tip
•Filling and emptying water: Large filling hole
•Ultra light and comfortable
•Calc clean solution: Self clean